Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back Fat....oh NO!!

It's true....I have it! And, I've GOT to get rid of it.
The past 2 weeks I have been craving cookies, candy, cake, sweet rolls.....ok, ok....you get my drift - I've been craving anything & EVERYTHING sweet. I don't know what the deal is, but starting this moment I am banning all sweets from my house.
I know what you're thinking -- "whatever, stupid thin girl, you do not have back fat." This is no joke people. As I sit here typing this, I can feel it overlapping the back of my pants. And these are work pants! Not jeans! Work pants...you know, the kind that aren't supposed to fit tight & definitely should not have back fat overlapping them!
Ok, I promise to make my next post have better substance than just my obsessiveness over my weight - which I WILL get under control!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment