Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good & Bad News

I am bummed today. I am trying not to be, but I am. I got, yet, some more bad news at work. I just keep praying that God will give me patience & guidance during these tough economic times. So far, I have been okay financially but I'm not sure how the latest change will affect me financially. Again, I will turn to God for strength & answers.

On a brighter note, I talked to my advisor at school yesterday & if all goes as planned I will have a degree in HR Management by December of this year!! Yay - it only took me 10 years to accomplish my B.A.!! (Note the sarcasm there). Hey, so I'm a little slow in figuring out what I want to do in life, but I got it now.

Anyways, not too much more to say today. Just kinda bummed, but excited about school all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment